Please find below links to policy and guidelines which Meridian Tri Club follow.
- Bike Ride Guidelines: http://www.meridiantriclub.co.uk/training/ride-guidelines/
Meridian Tri Club accept the BTF policies for anti-doping; equality and diversity; and safeguarding. When members sign up to the club they are agreeing to adhere to these policies.
- https://ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rule-violations/about-adrvs – Anti Doping Rules
- https://www.britishtriathlon.org/britain/documents/about/policy-documents/general-policies/equality_and_diversity_policy.pdf – Equality and Diversity Policy
- https://www.britishtriathlon.org/britain/documents/about/child-protection/adults-at-risk-document.pdf – BTF Adults at Risk Safeguarding Policy
- https://www.britishtriathlon.org/gb-teams/clean-sport/anti-doping-rules – BTF comments on anti-doping
- https://www.britishtriathlon.org/about-us/governance/policy-documents – BTF information on the majority of their policies